Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Moments

Lexi makes me laugh a lot. Earlier this week I went to get her out of her car seat. She told me, "Just a minute...I have to finish my make-up" and then proceeded to pretend to do her make-up.

Lexi loves to listen to music in the car. She always asks us to turn it on. This week our favorite song came on so I turned it up. I then heard her in the back seat yelling, "Ah...whew who." Of course this is followed by, "Shake it Mama."

We put the babies car seat in the car last weekend. The tent is over it so Lexi thinks that the baby is really in it. When we went to church she wanted us to make sure we got him out to come with us. It was sweet. We had to tell her he wasn't in it yet. It's going to be interesting to see what she thinks once he is really in there.

No comments: