Monday, January 3, 2011

Too funny

Our latest laughs:
- I call Lexi sweetie or sissy (for sister) about 80% of the time. She's recently decided to copy me and started by just calling me those names. Well, over the Christmas break she decided that everyone should be called sweetie or sissy. It was cute when she'd call her younger girl cousin sweetie but when she tried to call her boy cousin sweetie and sissy I knew we had a little problem. The best part was that it persisted until she now calls Cole sissy. It drives him crazy but we can't get her to stop. Who knew I was teaching her such bad habits:)
-When we rode the Heber Creeper Santa gave all the kids a spinning top. Now that we're home Lexi has started playing with it. Whenever she plays with it she sings, "Dradel dradel dradel, I made it out of clay...". Thank you Caillou and Barney for helping my child learn about Jewish holiday traditions:)

No comments: