Saturday, October 2, 2010
Initiation Complete
I feel completely initiated as a mother as of today. Lexi has thrown up three times today and I've had the joy of being the one watching her when she's done it. I've also had the joy of cleaning it up. Luckily Lexi hasn't thrown up on the carpet...yet. She's been in the kitchen each time. it's been so sad because it really upsets her when she does it. She usually asks me to hold her and I feel so bad refusing to (because she's covered in throw up). This experience has made me think it might be a good idea if Mother's Day was more than just once a year. I'm so thankful I had a good Mom that always did these things for me. I think I truly appreciate it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally feel your pain because Tien is totally sick as well...it is so sad to see them so sick.
Post a Comment