We went to Utah and had a great time. Cole went camping with my Dad and some other guys in the Uintas. They got to have some "manly" fun. While they were camping me and Lexi got to spend time with my Mom and other family. It was so nice. Grandpa got a crib and Lexi loved her new special bed. She did so much better in general this trip. She loved playing under the stairs in the playhouse. Lexi also loved her cousins! She would scream "Kenna" when we would get to their house (I didn't think she even remembered where they lived from our last trip). She learned how to say all of their names. The last day I was there she heard the doorbell ring and she yelled "Kenna" with excitment but it turned out to only be the Fedex man. Even now if I mention their names she gets excited. Lexi also loved to play in my Moms closet. She would try on shoes and play with her jewelery. I got to go to the temple and do some shopping while my Mom watched Lexi. It was so fun to go back to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It brought back so many memories. I also got to make some crafts with the girls in my Moms family. I love my relatives. They are all so good to me. It was such a fun trip!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Utah
We went to Utah and had a great time. Cole went camping with my Dad and some other guys in the Uintas. They got to have some "manly" fun. While they were camping me and Lexi got to spend time with my Mom and other family. It was so nice. Grandpa got a crib and Lexi loved her new special bed. She did so much better in general this trip. She loved playing under the stairs in the playhouse. Lexi also loved her cousins! She would scream "Kenna" when we would get to their house (I didn't think she even remembered where they lived from our last trip). She learned how to say all of their names. The last day I was there she heard the doorbell ring and she yelled "Kenna" with excitment but it turned out to only be the Fedex man. Even now if I mention their names she gets excited. Lexi also loved to play in my Moms closet. She would try on shoes and play with her jewelery. I got to go to the temple and do some shopping while my Mom watched Lexi. It was so fun to go back to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It brought back so many memories. I also got to make some crafts with the girls in my Moms family. I love my relatives. They are all so good to me. It was such a fun trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Family is great and cousins are the best!! It is so fun watching them get excited about cousins. Glad you had a good visit!!
Post a Comment