I knew kids liked to be outside but I didn't realize they wanted to be outside all day. From the moment Lexi wakes up until she goes to sleep all she tells me is "side" and "swing". She loves to do anything outside and loves it when we go to Cole's work for picnic lunches.
This is Lexi's angry face. I swapped babysitting with a friend last weekend. She has a little boy about 6 months older than Lexi. They did not get along. I saw this face a lot while he was here. She would also snort when she made the face.
Lexi likes to slide on things. She was using the dust pan to slide across the kitchen floor while I was sweeping. Every once in a while I would hear her say, "weee". It made me smile. Even sweeping is more fun with Lexi around.
On a side note: I didn't do a Father's Day post but Cole is the best Dad. Lexi is in love with him. She will do anything if I tell her that she has to do it before she can see daddy. I can even get her to leave the park if I tell her daddy's home. When she hears the garage door she looks at me and says, "dada" and then proceeds to run to the door to meet him. Once he is home she doesn't let him out of her sight. He is her best friend. I am often jealous but I am also grateful she has such a great Dad. I am also grateful I have such a great Dad too!
No comments:
Post a Comment