Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Girl

Lexi said her first two words together, "good girl". It took us by surprise because we didn't know she could say either of those words. I also didn't realize how often we say that to her until she started repeating it. Her only other two words have been, "my dada" and "that's mama". She's still into dressing up so I've included some cute pictures of her doing that. I've also included some pictures of her feeding herself. This is something I'm not very good at letting her do so she is still trying to master it. We've also been doing a new hairstyle that's our favorite so of course I've included it. We just love our good girl and can't get enough of her.












4 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe hoe big Lexi is getting. Isn't it so fun watching them change and learn new things?

Sarah said...

I LOVE the picture of her hands on her hips!

Holbrook's said...

She is soooo cute! did you get those pink shoes at Costco??? I have the white ones! We love them!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that story? I love it. Her hair is to die for too! What a doll. I can't wait for Grace to talk!