Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Times

I ran across these pictures from when Cole and I were dating and engaged. They bring back really fun memories. When we were dating I took Cole to see the gyroplanes. He loved it and says that it is one of the things that made him fall in love with me.















Part of my test to see if I was marriage material was when Cole took me to see this bug. He wanted to buy it and wanted to see my reaction. I guess my reaction was good enough. He bought it and we had it for the first two years of our marriage. I never drove it because it was a stick shift. It was really hard for Cole to sell it but someday he'll get another one.







Cole took me to his mission reunion in St. George when we were dating. Little did I know that the day we got back we would decide we were going to get married.















This is a picture we took the day our letter came from the Mt. Timpanogos temple verifying our sealing date and time. You can tell how excited Cole was.

2 comments:

Denise said...

How fun! I love looking at old pics.

melissa said...

oh fun. it reminds me of when i used to see you walking past the SAB at byu when i worked there. we didn't see each other nearly enough!