Monday, April 20, 2009

Maui

We went with some of my family to Maui and had a great time. It was a last minute decision to join them and we are so glad we did. Lexi did really well on the plane and with the time change. She was a trooper.




Lexi's first time swimming. She didn't really like it the first time. The second time she liked it a little better and would kick her legs and splash. She didn't even mind when the water got in her face.




Lexi had so much fun playing with her darling cousin Jandi.




Enjoying a beautiful sunset




Dinner along the beach...lava flow drinks mmmm



Blow hole






We hiked through a bamboo forest to some waterfalls. It was by far my favorite thing we did. We had to cross a stream to get there which took me a while to get enough courage to do...and to send my baby across. It turned out to be very shallow and lots of fun.



We went whale watching and enjoyed seeing mother whales with their babies.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow I am so jealous! That looks like a ton of fun. It looks like you guys had a good time.

Denise said...

So much fun! I love the picture of you and Lexi with the beach in the background. SO CUTE!

eden&mike said...

Are you for real? What the crap!!!I am so jealous, I could spit nails. WOW, it looks like you had a great trip. So fun!

Sharon said...

wow - sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you could get away to somewhere warmer.

Melissa said...

I'm glad that you are teaching Lexi how to swim while she is young... She'll be a much braver swimmer than her Aunts. (grin)

Your little family just get's cuter and cuter every time I see them. I'm glad you got to get away and enjoy the time with your family. You deserve it!

Amber said...

how fun! I'm glad she was good on the plane. I don't know how Kylee would do. We need to get together again!