Lottery?
I now posess my first Lottery ticket. No, I haven't gone off the deep end. One of the Physicians Assistants I work with gave them as part of his Christmas cards. I thought it was kind of funny. I didn't tell anyone that I don't believe in gambling. I don't even know what to do with it. So, if you hear on the news that some Illinois resident has won big but hasn't claimed their prize money it is probably me.
2 comments:
You know, the lottery usually supports a good cause...like children's education or something.
Just teasing.
It's no wonder Utah has such a hard time funding education!
Your recipe looks yummy. I'm going to try it.
Yeah the people in New Mexico get to go to college for FREE because of the lottery. It's pretty cool that even though people are going bankrupt through addiction (you should SEE the commercials we have about it here) they are at least funding college for all the poor people here. Ditto on the recipe.
Post a Comment