We had fun in Utah for Thanksgiving. I loved seeing my family. I went with my nieces to feed the ducks (which kind of freaked me out when they came swarming next to me). They kept trying to protect me by kicking the ducks away from me. We also went to a fun new place called Jump on It where we played on their wall to wall trampolines. One of my nieces showed us her latest trick which is doing the spreads and touching her nose to the ground. It was really imporessive. I loved seeing everyone and can't wait to go back.
4 comments:
Nice, nice and nice, thank you
It was great seeing you for Thanksgiving and even better conversation. I'm so glad that you are happy and doing well in you ward. Ward families are a really special thing.
Also, I loved looking at your photos. Keep posting!
Love,
Melissa
Hey Michelle ~
What cute nieces you have!!! :)
It was so fun to see you and Cole!! It just felt like normal Sundays at grandmas! Meg and Kenna want to know when you are coming again ... could you work on that please?!?! :P
We love the pictures since we don't get to share in all you experiences! We'll try to send some fun ones of Christmas your way!
Love and miss you both!
~ Nathan, Brianne, Megan, Kenna, and Kayla
Dang those two little girls look good in their RED sweaters!
Post a Comment