Monday, November 26, 2007

Birthday


I had a great birthday. My acutal birthday was while we were in Hawaii and we had a lot of fun eating and shopping. Cole and I celebrated my birthday together a few days later. He surprised me with a cookie bouquet delivery at work which for anyone who knows me cookies are my favorite food so it was really thoughtful. He also got me a jacket and a purse. We went to Biaggi's, an Italian restaurant in Champaign (the town), to eat and it was soooo good. I like it better than Olive Garden or Maccaroni Grill. Thanks Cole! My work had a cake to help me celebrate and it was my favorite kind. It was really nice. I am a little depressed to be 24 because it seems kind of old to me. I wonder how I'll feel when I turn 30?

No comments: