Friday, October 12, 2007
Summer
We had a great summer. Once we finally got to Decatur (after our Uhaul broke down in Kansas and we had to stay at the most discusting place I'd ever seen) we had a great time. We got to go to Nauvoo which is about 3 hrs away with Cole's family. I also got to go to Utah for my newest nieces baby blessing. It was so fun to see family, especially my nieces who always put a smile on my face. We also got another car...another Camry I should say. We are looking forward to the upcoming holidays where we will be spending Thanksgiving in Utah and Christmas in Pennsylvania with family. We can't wait to see everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad to see you have started a blog. It is so nice to keep on on the little things on your life. I have been sooooo busy I have not kept up with ours! =( But I am updating today!!!
Yeah Michelle and Cole! The pictues are darling!! I have to say that the rock climbing one is my favorite!! ;P Glad to hear that all is well with you both! My girls can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. (Ok, a couple more than that, but who's counting anyhow? Only ALL of us!!!) Take care ... we love and miss you!!
Post a Comment