Sunday, January 3, 2016
Parker Christmas party
We had the Parker Christmas party at a church this year because the breakfast with Santa wasn't happening this year. It was still a lot of fun. I was in charge of the games and we did Minute to Win it games. I think everyone had a good laugh. Nathan participated in the whip cream Christmas tree event and went to town decorating the top of his own head. He also had some great moves trying to shake his bells from his behind. We did the nativity and I loved watching Carter be Joseph, Lexi an angel, and Trevor Jesus. Then Lexi asked if she could sing a song and that started an impromptu talent show. Lexi sang When Christmas comes to Town and Carter Sang Must be Santa. Then all my kids sang Away In A Manger. It was so sweet. A lot of others showed off their talents as well. It was a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment