I put in for tickets to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert at the last minute and was shocked when we got them. We had Megan watch the kids and went to dinner at the Garden Room at the Joseph Smith MEmorial building before the concert. I'd requested a table with a view and we got the best one at the restaurant. Halfway through our meal the manager asked if we would change tables if they covered our bill. Of courese we jumped on that and the table we moved to had a great view too. It was so nice to get our dinner for free (and dessert). We then went to the concert and enjoyed it as well. It was a fun date night!
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Best date ever!
I put in for tickets to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert at the last minute and was shocked when we got them. We had Megan watch the kids and went to dinner at the Garden Room at the Joseph Smith MEmorial building before the concert. I'd requested a table with a view and we got the best one at the restaurant. Halfway through our meal the manager asked if we would change tables if they covered our bill. Of courese we jumped on that and the table we moved to had a great view too. It was so nice to get our dinner for free (and dessert). We then went to the concert and enjoyed it as well. It was a fun date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment