The other day I read a confernece talk and they talked about making sure your kids know you love being a Mom and how important motherhood is to you. So I told my kids that morning how I'd always wanted to be a Mom and I love being a Mom. Later that day things got rough and I was having a hard time with the kids. Lexi looked at me and said, "Remember you always wanted to be a Mom right." She sure put me in my place.
Carter had a cavity that had to be filled. When we got home it was hurting. He told me he wanted one of those things. I wasn't sure what he meant. He put his hands together and on his head. I knew then he was asking for a blessing. He asked if Daddy and Grandpa could come give him one of those. It was so sweet.
The other day Carter was in my bed in the morning. When we finally got out of bed he looked at me and said with a smile, "I smelled your pillow and it smelled like your hair."
















No comments:
Post a Comment