Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's day

I had a great mother's day.  I got to sleep in and when I woke up the kids came in with home made cards and breakfast in bed for me.  Lexi made me a flower pot at school. She also made me a book and a card and helped Carter and Trevor make me cards.  Cole made me a card and gave me my favorite treat.  He previously took me out for a very nice well planned dinner date.  Church was great.  Trevor slept for half of it and Cole took him the other half. The lessons and talks were very uplifting.  We went to my moms for dinner after and had a nice time.  I am thankful for my mom and to get to be a mom.  My kids are so patient and forgiving towards me and I am so grateful for that.  I make a lot of mistakes but I hope at the end of the day they will remember I love them and my intentions were good.

No comments: