Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Update
We've had a nice end to winter and beginning of spring. Lexi's artistic abilities have blossomed even more. She makes the cutest cards. I treasure the ones that say I love you . You are my best friend. She is so sweet. Carter got to go on a date to Cookie Cutters with Grandma. He loved it and I was glad he got fussed on. Trevor has loved being outside. He will tell me more and bring me his shoes first thing in the morning. He will even bring me my shoes to try to get me to take him outside. He is hard once he's out there because he tries to go across the street to get the neighbors balls. He is obsessed with balls and balloons. Cole has been working so hard to put in our fence. It is close to being done. He has had to dig 75 feet worth of holes in very rocky ground. He works tirelessly night and day doing it. I will wake up to him digging before work. He is such a hard worker. The kids got new dress ups and matching outfits for their stuffed animals. Carter started soccer. He's only had one practice but he loved it and Cole said he was really good. I can't wait to watch him. He told me he did awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment