Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun!  The kids woke up around seven and we called Grandma and she came over.  We had Trevor go out first, then Carter, then Lexi.  Trevor didn't ever want to open any gifts but had fun picking up things he found and exploring them.  Lexi got a lot of Frozen things and a new bed.  Carter got a mini trampoline and some games.  He loves the mousetrap game.  Trevor got a slide that he figured out how to climb up a month later (scared me to death).  Cole got a new drill and I got a piano!  We were looking at them one night and I played this one and couldn't stop smiling.  Cole looked at me and said, "I am buying you that piano."  It was a special moment.  I am so touched he loves me so much and wanted to get me such a nice generous gift.  Lexi wanted to get me a gift.  She asked Cole for weeks before Christmas to take her shopping.  I loved her gift.  She got me a little heart box and a music note necklace charm.  A sweet part of Christmas happened between Carter and Lexi.  At the last minute Carter decided he wanted a snowglobe.  Well, Santas sleigh was already packed.  Lexi had a snowglobe.  I told her it would be nice if she gave it to Carter.  At first she freaked out and said no.  Christmas morning when she woke up she told me she changed her mind and she gave it to him.  I was so proud of her.  After we opened gifts we went to breakfast and Grandma Irene's.  We were the first ones there.  It was delicious.  We spent most of the day switching the kids rooms around.  We put the boys together and Lexi got her own room.  She was in heaven.  It was a wonderful day.























No comments: