The following pictures are of 13 weeks and almost 23 weeks. This pregnancy has been hard. I am so tired all the time. I am very very emotional and cry a lot. I have a lot of pains. It feels like I have been pregnant forever. Cole has had to do a lot more and I appreciate his willingness to help out. I am excited to have this little boy in our family. I think it will be so good for all of us. I am nervous for when Lexi goes to Kindergarten and I am home all day with two little boys. I don't know what I will do with them. This little boy is active. At the 20 week ultrasound he was very busy and the tech had to be quick to get the images she needed before he changed positions. I love feeling him move. That is my favorite part of being pregnant. My placenta is up high above my belly button so I mostly feel his movements down low. So far I like the names Trevor, Devan, and Levi. I would like to use the middle name Ray but am also considering Dale and Bill. Carter and Lexi love their new cousin Ellie and I think they will be obsessed with their little brother when he arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment