Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lexi Laughs

Lexi wants a dog. She's asked for one a few times recently. I've told her I don't want one. Last week we had this conversation:
Lexi: Mom, when you change your mind can we get a dog?
Me: I'm not going to change my mind
Lexi: but when you do can we get a dog
Me: when I change my mind we'll get one
Lexi: okay

Later that day when cole gets home the first thing lexi shouts at him when he walks in is:
Lexi: dad, when mommy changes her mind we're getting a dog!!

3 comments:

brianne said...

That's really funny. I love that Lexi really thinks things through. Leave it to her to find a way around a potential hazard to her plans. What a cute girl!!

Sharon said...

That made me laugh out loud. So cute!

Matt and Amie said...

Thats so cute!!