I thought he was a girl until we got to the ultrasound and then once they put up a picture of his face I had a strong feeling he was a boy. I feel a little worried about what to do with a boy because I've been in girl mode so long. I've had a lot of fun getting him clothes. The first store I went to I had the hardest time going from the girls side of the store to the boys side. I got so flustered I left the store. It didn't take long for me to get used to it and now I can't get enough of it. Cole is thrilled because he won't have to paint the babies room a different color (it is blue from the previous owners). We've picked a name which is really nice and has taken away a lot of stress. We'll just have to wait to see if I can stay committed to it when he's born. (Lexi was going to be Kylie but obviously that didn't happen) I am feeling pretty good but get light headed a lot. I also feel a lot bigger this pregnancy.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
And The Answer Is...
Blue!!! We are having a boy! I actually found out during our Thanksgiving vacation but had it verified today at my 20 week appointment. (The first time we found out it took two tries to be able to tell due to the cord so I've been a little hesitant to tell people) We are so excited. I was having the hardest time before we found out what he was because I kept trying to prepare myself for one or the other. I would then get my heart set on one gender for a while and then change my mind. Luckily when we found out he was a boy I had my heart set on having a boy.
I thought he was a girl until we got to the ultrasound and then once they put up a picture of his face I had a strong feeling he was a boy. I feel a little worried about what to do with a boy because I've been in girl mode so long. I've had a lot of fun getting him clothes. The first store I went to I had the hardest time going from the girls side of the store to the boys side. I got so flustered I left the store. It didn't take long for me to get used to it and now I can't get enough of it. Cole is thrilled because he won't have to paint the babies room a different color (it is blue from the previous owners). We've picked a name which is really nice and has taken away a lot of stress. We'll just have to wait to see if I can stay committed to it when he's born. (Lexi was going to be Kylie but obviously that didn't happen) I am feeling pretty good but get light headed a lot. I also feel a lot bigger this pregnancy.
I thought he was a girl until we got to the ultrasound and then once they put up a picture of his face I had a strong feeling he was a boy. I feel a little worried about what to do with a boy because I've been in girl mode so long. I've had a lot of fun getting him clothes. The first store I went to I had the hardest time going from the girls side of the store to the boys side. I got so flustered I left the store. It didn't take long for me to get used to it and now I can't get enough of it. Cole is thrilled because he won't have to paint the babies room a different color (it is blue from the previous owners). We've picked a name which is really nice and has taken away a lot of stress. We'll just have to wait to see if I can stay committed to it when he's born. (Lexi was going to be Kylie but obviously that didn't happen) I am feeling pretty good but get light headed a lot. I also feel a lot bigger this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. You will love it. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl!
You guys will have so much fun with a new little boy. Congratulations!
Congrats!! You are the third person in our family to be pregnant with a boy...I am hoping to break the trend. My heart is set on a girl...I am trying hard to gear myself up for boy just in case but life would sure be easier with another girl!! Super happy for you guys!!
That is so exciting! I am kinda hoping for a boy too. (Since I don't update my blog, you probably don't know, but I am expecting too! Due June 2nd!) wahoo!!!
Michelle! Congrats! That is so exciting. You are so gorgeous!
Awww so fun! I love having boys! Congrats to you two.
Post a Comment