Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grandma's Visit

Grandma Chamberlain came to visit us this weekend. We had a lot of fun with her. Lexi was so excited to have her come. When she heard the knock at the door and we told her it was Grandma she said, "Yeah Grandma!!". She loved having Grandma around. My favorite part of the trip was listening to Lexi narrate our drives to Grandma. I'd hear this little voice in the backseat say, "Grandma, tree. Grandma, car. etc". It was really cute. Lexi was very sad the day after Grandma left. She would ask me where she was and I'd have to tell her she went home. We are so glad Grandma got to come spend some time with us!

1 comment:

marilynchamberlain said...

Thank you for the wonderful time. I loved being with you all. Lexi is such a beautiful child, such a joy to be with...and I loved the narration.