Cole and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this month. To celebrate we got to go away to Las Vegas for a weekend without Lexi. My parents were extremely kind and came down to watch Lexi while we went. We got to eat at the Cheesecake factory and the Bellagio buffet. We saw a cool show at MGM called KA. We also did some shopping at the outlets and looked around at the Venetian. It was a nice get away although we both agree we don't need to go back to Vegas anytime soon. It was our first time leaving Lexi. She did really well with my parents. It was a pleasant surprise to all of us. She couldn't get down the Grandma/Grandpa thing so she called them mama and daddy/papa. She loved having them around. I loved having them visit. While they were here we all went bowling. It was Lexi's first time. She loved it (for the first 5 frames). She would clap and dance. She literally danced for 20 minutes straight. It means so much that they would take time off work and come to visit us. Thanks you so much Mom and Dad! I miss you already!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a nice gift your parents gave you.
That's so exciting! I'm glad you guys got to go. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment