Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Lexi and I got to spend almost two weeks in Utah over the holiday. We loved it! Lexi loved exploring Grandma's house and playing with her cousins. She even got to see both her Grandma's because Cole's mom was in town. She was a trooper while I ran endless errands taking advantage of the many stores Utah has that Flagstaff doesn't. I was able to get almost all my Christmas shopping done...and some of it even wrapped! Cole joined us for Thanksgiving and even surprised us by coming a day early. We were so thrilled to see him.
























Grandma babysat some of Lexi's cousins so she got to have a sleepover with them and loved it. It was fun to see her watch them and learn from them.


















Lexi got her first balloon while we were there and loved it. I love this picture of her doing some of her first steps.























We went to see the lights at Temple Square. I really enjoyed it and was surprised that it made me so emotional. I loved sharing it with Lexi and teaching her about her Savior. It was really special to me.
























No comments: